As we sit by and watch there is “real life” going on at least at my house. Though, No one cares to call and ask my concerns nor, do they call and request my Poll Participation 300 to 3,000 so-called potential voters determine every POLL that the Media throws at the American People.
Each one slanted towards the AGENDA of the Network and their SHAREHOLDERS
I live in a state that has accepted the Irony of “The Tea Party of Texas” Why, when we actually have realAmericans and better than that Real Texan Americans who actually in the Year 2010 have no Representation!
Why, was Re-Distribution allowed and worse than that, Execute a plan that has successfully accomplished “THE ELIMINATION OF ENTIRE DISTRICTS”?
How are the Braggart’s allowed to state with Pride that Texas is a Red State?
How, have they Dispossessed”MINORITY & MIDDLE CLASS WHITES” simply by USING THE ALMIGHTY ZIP CODES and a Oh, Hell them folks don’t vote any way attitude!!! This PLOT/PLAN has been executed so well that the people of Texas are about to let it happen again.
Yes I said it again, the 2010 census will be used to make sure the State of Texas stays a Red State. Are they right? can they accomplish such a crime against my American right to REPRESENTATION. THE REAL TEA PARTY WOULD BE FIGHTING WITH ME NOT AGAINST ME. TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! Today I am bombarded with Republican requests for Money! Are they Kidding?
The Republican Party Picks Up another 4 seats and they do nothing but say NO for 2 years Hmm, sounds like a plan to me, what about You America?
- Tea Party Group Hires African American Republican Consultant To Help Recruit Minorities (mediaite.com)
- The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform (forbes.com)
- Health Care, Nullification, and the Huge Emerging Fight Over Medicaid Expansion in Red States (news.firedoglake.com)
- What effect, if any, will the SEC have on the State of Texas? (40acresfootball.wordpress.com)
- The Hypocrisy of Today’s Politicians Would Enrage the Late Stoic Curmudgeon H.l. Mencken of Baltimore (fkgpoliticsatrandom.com)
- Could Latino Voters Turn Deep-Red Texas Democratic by 2020? (theatlantic.com)
- Texas primary a test for the parties’ base (kens5.com)
- The Free Market Principle Republicans Should Embrace (uloop.com)
- Texas Tea Party Feud Pits Cruz Against Patrick (houston.cbslocal.com)
- Fearful of Evolution, Texas GOP Looks to Ban Critical Thinking Education (dailytech.com)
- Cornyn leading the charge to claim GOP majority in the Senate (mysanantonio.com)
- Why It’s Worse Than It Looks and Why We The People Are The Only Ones Who Can Fix It (salem-news.com)
- Can the Tea Party Clean Up Its Racist Act? (newamericamedia.org)
- Can Mia Love turn the tide for black voters, GOP? (politico.com)
- Texas GOP Shift May Show Way Out of Immigration Stalement (businessweek.com)
- No one-size-fits-all approach to wooing Hispanics (news.yahoo.com)
- Hatch overcomes tea party challenge to win primary (news.yahoo.com)
- Rise of GOP in Texas has lessons for Dems (mysanantonio.com)
- 6 things to watch in Texas (politico.com)
- Andrew C (✓): Why Republicans Oppose the Individual Health-Care Mandate : The New Yorker (newyorker.com)
- So What The Individual Mandate Uses A Tax (middle-class-populist.com)
- Tea Party threatens GOP over debt deal (cbsnews.com)
- African-American Politicians Calling for More Minority Contracts for Englewood “Flyover” Project (chicagotalks.org)
- Texas Republican Party platform calls for repeal of Voting Rights Act (thegrio.com)